Happy Belated New Year!
Welcome to 2017! This post is way late as I continue to recover from a ridiculously busy Q4 and the Holidays that go along with that. 2016 was my second year of blogging, and I’d like to think that it was a successful year. In 2017, I published 83 blog posts. I’m not sure that I’ll get anywhere near that number this year, but I’m hoping to make every post count.
This year I hope to focus more on continuing to build out my home lab to support new and interesting things. I’d also like to spend more time with cloud technologies like FCCS and ARCS that I haven’t spent as much time blogging about so far. Here’s what I hope to post on in general:
- Essbase Performance (you should see a lot on this given my presentation looms)
- More fun with PowerShell
- More posts about the Lab
- Perhaps a guest-blog or two?
I’ll finish off this post by stealing an idea from Jason and posting my top 10 blog posts from 2016:
- The Planning Repository: HSP_OBJECT and HSP_OBJECT_TYPE
- Building a Hyperion Home Lab: Introduction and Choosing Your Hypervisor
- Getting Started With Hyperion Planning 220.127.116.11 and Rapid Deployment (Part 1 of 2)
- Building a Hyperion Home Lab: Choosing Your Motherboard
- Building a Hyperion Home Lab: Choosing Your Processor
- Getting Started With Hyperion Planning 18.104.22.168 and Rapid Deployment (Part 2 of 2)
- Drill-Through in PBCS and Hyperion Planning Without FDMEE
- Enabling Dynamic Members in Custom Plan Types in 22.214.171.124
- Currency Conversion in ASO
- Veeam Backup & Replication Free Edition Experience and Sample